A Little Princess
HarperCollins is proud to present its new range of best-loved, essential classics. ‘Whatever comes,’ she said, ‘cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters,.....
Black Beauty
Anna Sewell's Black Beauty was an immediate success on its publication in 1877, and has gone on to sell an estimated 50 million copies...
Dương Thụy - Beloved Oxford
Cuốn sách được dịch sang tiếng Anh để bạn đọc trau dồi vốn ngoại ngữ
Nội dung xoay quanh mối tình của cô sinh viên người Việt và anh trợ giảng người Bồ Đào Nha
Lôi cuốn người đọc bởi cốt truyện nhẹ nhàng, sâu lắng và sống động..
A Storm Of Swords
HBO"s hit series A Game Of Thrones is based on George R R Martin";s internationally bestselling series A Song Of Ice And Fire, the greatest fantasy epic of the modern age. A Storm Of Swords: Blood And Gold is the Second part of the third volume in the series. 'Colossal, staggering .....
The Secret Garden
The Secret Garden. HarperCollins is proud to present its range of best-loved, essential classics. "Where, you tend a rose, my lad, A thistle cannot grow."; Orphaned and sent to live with her uncle in his austere manor on the moors,.....
Dương Thụy - Paris Through Closed Eyes
Nội dung sách lôi cuốn, nhẹ nhàng, sâu lắng, lôi cuốn độc giả từ những trang đầu tiên
Tác giả là nhà văn nữ trẻ với nhiều tác phẩm nổi tiếng được nhiều độc giả yêu thích và mến mộ
Tác phẩm được dịch sang tiếng Anh..
Oxford Bookworms Library - Level 4: The Thirty-nine Steps
Bộ sưu tập các tác phẩm văn học cổ điển đã từng đạt được nhiều giải thưởng và các câu chuyện phổ biến khác
Giúp cho học viên phát triển kỹ năng đọc, bắt đầu từ cấp độ thấp và tiến bộ dần..
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Tập 7-10)
Greg Heffley's on a losing streak. His best friend, Rowley Jefferson, has ditched him, and finding new friends in middle school is proving to be a tough task. To change his fortunes, Greg decides to take a leap of faith and turn his decisions over to chance. Will a roll of the.....
Dương Thụy - In The Golden Sun
The story takes place in Belgium and involves a love triangle between a young Vietnamese girl, Phuong Vy, and two wealthy men
The novel is a best seller in its original Vietnamese language, and is enjoyed by both young and old alike..
The Kane Chronicles Book 2 - The Throne Of Fire
EVER since the gods of Ancient Egypt were unleashed on the modern world, Carter Kane and his sister, Sadie, have been in big trouble.As descendants of the magical House of Life,.....
Inferno
Dan Brown's new novel, Inferno, features renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon and is set in the heart of Europe, where Langdon is drawn into a harrowing world centred around one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces. As Dan Brown comments.....
Oxford Bookworms Library - Level 5: David Copperfield
Dickens wrote of David Copperfield: Of all my books I like this the best. Millions of readers in almost every language on earth have subsequently come to share the author s own enthusiasm for this greatly loved classic, possibly because of its autobiographical form...
Beauty And The Beast
Enter a world of enchantment with this magical retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Award-winning author Ursula Jones tells the story with elegance and humour,.....
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Dark times have come to Hogwarts. After the Dementors" attack on his cousin Dudley, Harry Potter knows that Voldemort will stop at nothing to find him. There are many who deny the Dark Lord";s return, but Harry is not alone: a secret order gathers.....
Tess Of The DUrbervilles
Set in Hardy's Wessex, Tess is a moving novel of hypocrisy and double standards. Its challenging sub-title, A Pure Woman, infuriated critics when the book was first published in 1891,.....
Girl Online
I have this dream that, secretly, all teenage girls feel exactly like me. And maybe one day, when we realize that we all feel the same, we can all stop pretending we"re something we";re not.....
After You
"Matches Me Before You. Funny, sad and wise, you";ll be using a hankie as a bookmark" Mail on Sunday. ";Moyes totally delivers. With its twisty plot,.....
The Lucky One
Là khúc ca tán dương một câu chuyện tình yêu tuyệt đẹp giữa hai con người xa lạ và ràng buộc nhau bởi sợi dây định mệnh vô hình
Nhiều chi tiết ngọt ngào, lãng mạn đan xen
Khiến trái tim độc giả không thể không thổn thức, rung động..
A Feast For Crows
Bộ sách viết về cuộc tranh giành quyền lực của bảy lãnh chúa vùng đất Weterlos và Essos, gồm những khu vực do các dòng họ lớn cai trị, trong bối cảnh nhiều thế lực đen tối có sức mạnh siêu nhiên như người Ngoại nhân, quỷ bóng trắng… luôn đe dọa xâm chiếm Weterlos...
Oxford Bookworms Library - Level 3: The Wind in the Willows
One of the best-known classics of children"s literature, a timeless masterpiece and a vital portrait of an age, The Wind in the Willows began originally in Kenneth Grahame";s letters to his young son,.....
Best Kept Secrets
Alexandra Gaither is a savvy, beautiful attorney who finally has the power to get what she has always wanted - justice. Twenty-five years before, her mother died a scandalous death. Now as she investigates her mother's former lover,.....
The Age Of Innocence
HarperCollins is proud to present its new range of best-loved, essential classics. "I want – I want somehow to get away with you into a world where words like that – categories like that – won";t exist. Where we shall be simply two human beings who love each other,.....
Wuthering Heights
When Catherine and Heathcliff's childhood friendship grows into something so much more, what ensues is one of the greatest love stories of all time. Even as fate conspires against them and passion consumes them,.....
Oxford Bookworms Library - Level 4: A Tale Of Two Cities
Oxford Bookworms Library: Seven-stage graded readers series offering over 200 adapted and original English texts for secondary and adult students. Oxford Bookworms enjoy a world-wide reputation for high-quality.....
DÀNH TẶNG
RIÊNG BẠN
Chỉ 30 giây đăng ký để nhận ngay thông tin khuyến mãi từ hàng trăm cửa hàng