Gateway B2
Gateway B2
Cuốn sách này được biên soạn hoàn toàn bằng tiếng Anh, với nội dung mở rộng kiến thức từ vựng và ngữ pháp..
Solutions Grade (6-12)
Solutions Grade (6-12)
A five - level general English course for 14-19 year - olds, who are also preparing for the school - leaving exam. The clear structure and step - by - step approach to communication provides supported language.....
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Tập 7-10)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Tập 7-10)
Greg Heffley's on a losing streak. His best friend, Rowley Jefferson, has ditched him, and finding new friends in middle school is proving to be a tough task. To change his fortunes, Greg decides to take a leap of faith and turn his decisions over to chance. Will a roll of the.....
Black Beauty
Black Beauty
Anna Sewell's Black Beauty was an immediate success on its publication in 1877, and has gone on to sell an estimated 50 million copies...
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (Tập 1-2)
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (Tập 1-2)
Being a kid can really stink. And no one knows this better than Greg Heffley, who find hmseft thrust into middle school, where undersized weaklings share the hallways with kids who are taller, meaner, and arealdy shaving...
Beauty And The Beast
Beauty And The Beast
Enter a world of enchantment with this magical retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Award-winning author Ursula Jones tells the story with elegance and humour,.....
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (Tập 5-6)
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (Tập 5-6)
Câu chuyện đáng yêu về cuộc sống thường nhật của cậu bé Greg Heffley
Bạn đọc sẽ tìm thấy hình ảnh của chính mình qua từng trang sách
Được đông đảo bạn đọc trên thế giới yêu thích và đón nhận..
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (Tập 11-12)
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (Tập 11-12)
The pressure's really piling up on Greg Heffley. His mom thinks video games are turning his brain to mush, so she wants her son to put down the controller and explore his "creative side." As if that"s not scary enough, Halloween";s just around the corner and the frights are coming at Greg from every angle. When Greg discovers a bag of gummy worms, it sparks an idea. Can he get his mom off his back by making a movie . . . and will he become rich and famous in the process? Or will doubling down on this plan just double Greg's troubles?...
Explore Our World
Explore Our World
Explore Our World is a light and lively primary series in American English. It focuses on listening, speaking, and pronunciation activities, supported by fun and fascinating National Geographic content, images, and video, to ensure young learners of English have the essential language,.....
Dương Thụy - In The Golden Sun
Dương Thụy - In The Golden Sun
The story takes place in Belgium and involves a love triangle between a young Vietnamese girl, Phuong Vy, and two wealthy men
The novel is a best seller in its original Vietnamese language, and is enjoyed by both young and old alike..
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (Tập 3-4)
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (Tập 3-4)
It’s summer vacation, the weather’s great, and all the kids are having fun outside. So where’s Greg Heffley? Inside his house, playing video games with the shades drawn...
(Collins Classics) - Aesop's Fables
(Collins Classics) - Aesop's Fables
HarperCollins is proud to present its new range of best-loved, essential classics. ‘It is thrifty to prepare today for the wants of tomorrow.'Living in Ancient Greece in the 5th Century BC, Aesop was said to be a slave and story-teller.....
My First Questions & Answers - Farm Animals
My First Questions & Answers - Farm Animals
My First Questions & Answers - Farm Animals . Trẻ em theo bản năng rất có tính tò mò và càng lớn thì tính tò mò ở trẻ càng tăng, càng quan sát nhiều thì trẻ càng muốn biết nhiều. Các chương trình truyền hình và phim ảnh ngày nay ở một mức độ nào đó đã trở thành một nguồn quan trọng đáp ứng khao khát muốn biết, muốn tìm hiểu ở trẻ. Tuy nhiên, các nguồn này thường làm trẻ bối rối. Trẻ em là thời điểm thích hợp để chúng ta có thể khắc dấu những thông tin chính xác .....
Antony And Cleopatra
Antony And Cleopatra
Introduction and Notes by Cedric Watts, Research Professor of English, University of Sussex Antony and Cleopatra is one of Shakespeare's greatest tragedies: a spectacular, widely-ranging drama of love and war, passion and politics......
My First Questions & Answers - Dinosaurs
My First Questions & Answers - Dinosaurs
My First Questions & Answers - Dinosaurs . Trẻ em theo bản năng rất có tính tò mò và càng lớn thì tính tò mò ở trẻ càng tăng, càng quan sát nhiều thì trẻ càng muốn biết nhiều. Các chương trình truyền hình và phim ảnh ngày nay ở một mức độ nào đó đã trở thành một nguồn quan trọng đáp ứng khao khát muốn biết, muốn tìm hiểu ở trẻ. Tuy nhiên, các nguồn này thường làm trẻ bối rối. Trẻ em là thời điểm thích hợp để chúng ta có thể khắc dấu những thông tin chính xác .....
Wordsworth - A Christmas Carol
Wordsworth - A Christmas Carol
One of the best-loved and most quoted stories of "the man who invented Christmas" - English writer Charles Dickens - A Christmas Carol debuted in 1843 and has touched millions of hearts since. Cruel miser Ebeneezer Scrooge has never met a shilling he doesn't like.....
Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights
When Catherine and Heathcliff's childhood friendship grows into something so much more, what ensues is one of the greatest love stories of all time. Even as fate conspires against them and passion consumes them,.....
David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
Malcolm Gladwell, the #1 bestselling author of "The Tipping Point, Blink, Outliers, "and "What the Dog Saw, " offers his most provocative---and dazzling---book yet. Three thousand years ago on a battlefield in ancient Palestine,.....
My First Questions & Answers - Plants
My First Questions & Answers - Plants
My First Questions & Answers - Plants . Trẻ em theo bản năng rất có tính tò mò và càng lớn thì tính tò mò ở trẻ càng tăng, càng quan sát nhiều thì trẻ càng muốn biết nhiều. Các chương trình truyền hình và phim ảnh ngày nay ở một mức độ nào đó đã trở thành một nguồn quan trọng đáp ứng khao khát muốn biết, muốn tìm hiểu ở trẻ. Tuy nhiên, các nguồn này thường làm trẻ bối rối. Trẻ em là thời điểm thích hợp để chúng ta có thể khắc dấu những thông tin chính xác vào .....
Smart Choice Level 1
Smart Choice Level 1
Mỗi bài gồm các phần trang bị kiến thức ngữ pháp, từ vựng, luyện nghe, nói, đọc, viết
Nhấn mạnh vào những chi tiết, tình huống cụ thể và giúp cho học viên năng động, chủ động..
Oxford Read And Discover 3
Oxford Read And Discover 3
Sách dạy học tiếng Anh bằng các câu chuyện kể thú vị
Phân loại thành nhiều cấp độ với các chủ đề tương ứng theo chương trình học..
A Dance With Dragons
A Dance With Dragons
HBO’s hit series A Game Of Thrones is based on George R R Martin’s internationally bestselling series A Song Of Ice And Fire, the greatest fantasy epic of the modern age. A Dance With Dragons: After The Feast  is the Second part of the fifth volume in the series. "Vivid, rich,.....
My First Questions & Answers - Dogs
My First Questions & Answers - Dogs
My First Questions & Answers - Dogs . Trẻ em theo bản năng rất có tính tò mò và càng lớn thì tính tò mò ở trẻ càng tăng, càng quan sát nhiều thì trẻ càng muốn biết nhiều. Các chương trình truyền hình và phim ảnh ngày nay ở một mức độ nào đó đã trở thành một nguồn quan trọng đáp ứng khao khát muốn biết, muốn tìm hiểu ở trẻ. Tuy nhiên, các nguồn này thường làm trẻ bối rối. Trẻ em là thời điểm thích hợp để chúng ta có thể khắc dấu những thông tin chính xác vào .....
My First Questions & Answers - Earth
My First Questions & Answers - Earth
My First Questions & Answers - Earth . Trẻ em theo bản năng rất có tính tò mò và càng lớn thì tính tò mò ở trẻ càng tăng, càng quan sát nhiều thì trẻ càng muốn biết nhiều. Các chương trình truyền hình và phim ảnh ngày nay ở một mức độ nào đó đã trở thành một nguồn quan trọng đáp ứng khao khát muốn biết, muốn tìm hiểu ở trẻ. Tuy nhiên, các nguồn này thường làm trẻ bối rối. Trẻ em là thời điểm thích hợp để chúng ta có thể khắc dấu những thông tin chính xác vào .....
DÀNH TẶNG
RIÊNG BẠN
Chỉ 30 giây đăng ký để nhận ngay thông tin khuyến mãi từ hàng trăm cửa hàng